2015 No crank

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

camperhead

Reaction score
Ive got a 2015 Suburban That will not crank. Now. It has a brand new battery with 12.8 V. all the gauges come on and do a sweep, windows will go up and down, locks, unlocks, rear gate goes up and down. Security light on dash flashes when you lock doors and shut them. goes off when you unlock and open. I even when so far to take the yellow wire off the start and have someone turn the key to start, No voltage present when in crank. I've got a snap on scanner on it and it shows no security codes but it does have Codes P0615 Starter relay control circuit and P0617 Starter Relay control circuit high voltage.

BAck story to this vehichle. I bought it wrecked in RH front and both doors. Vehicle is reassembled and all doors plugged back in, Airbag module has been reset and everything. I should also note I drove it in the shop, this is happened since I've fixed it. I need to get it running so I can get it in our spray booth. Any Ideas??????????

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ive got a 2015 Suburban That will not crank. Now. It has a brand new battery with 12.8 V. all the gauges come on and do a sweep, windows will go up and down, locks, unlocks, rear gate goes up and down. Security light on dash flashes when you lock doors and shut them. goes off when you unlock and open. I even when so far to take the yellow wire off the start and have someone turn the key to start, No voltage present when in crank. I've got a snap on scanner on it and it shows no security codes but it does have Codes P0615 Starter relay control circuit and P0617 Starter Relay control circuit high voltage.

BAck story to this vehichle. I bought it wrecked in RH front and both doors. Vehicle is reassembled and all doors plugged back in, Airbag module has been reset and everything. I should also note I drove it in the shop, this is happened since I've fixed it. I need to get it running so I can get it in our spray booth. Any Ideas??????????
Have you checked all the connections in your starter circuit? Might have had a loose connection that was barely hanging on and finally opened up.

OP
OP
C

camperhead

Reaction score
Have you checked all the connections in your starter circuit? Might have had a loose connection that was barely hanging on and finally opened up.
Well I found it. I had taken up.the 12v relay and fuse panel from the base under the hood at one point. So I went back and started rechecking everything i had done. And there she was one single pin bent over. Straighten it out reassembled and reconnected battery. Lots of time and worrying about a bent pin!!!!

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I found it. I had taken up.the 12v relay and fuse panel from the base under the hood at one point. So I went back and started rechecking everything i had done. And there she was one single pin bent over. Straighten it out reassembled and reconnected battery. Lots of time and worrying about a bent pin!!!!
Glad you found it. Sometimes just going step by step gets it done.:happy160:

Now get that thing painted!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
XL Yukon