2015-2019 chevy tahoe door wiring harness all 4 doors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mbp1979

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have all 4 door wiring harness LF, RF, LR, RR out of my 2015 chevy tahoe ltz model with 21,500 miles on it. The only reason for selling these is because I put the illuminated Escalade door handles on which has the correct plugs and wires already run through the harness so I swapped to those harnesses. These would be perfect for someone if they wanted to do the same to send to cmatt on this forum so he could do everything to the harness and make them plug and play that way there's no down time just swap the harness around and go if you have any questions please let me know thanks. $150.00 shipped.

View media item 28215View media item 28214

kurtibm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a '15 LT and a set of Esky mirrors that I bought for the increased viewing area plus the signal. You think these would fit the bill?

OP
OP
M

mbp1979

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a '15 LT and a set of Esky mirrors that I bought for the increased viewing area plus the signal. You think these would fit the bill?
As much as I would like you to buy these. If your just putting the Escalade mirrors on it should be just plug and play. If you doing the ILLUMINATED handles this is where there missing wires that need to be added to get then to work properly. Which you could get these have them add the wires and correct plug and just swap the harness out.

kurtibm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks. My harness (as far as I know) does not have the capability for the signal aspect, unless I have been misinformed.
Many thanks!

OP
OP
M

mbp1979

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If it doesn't these do have them and will be plug and play for you just swap the harness and bolts the mirrors up. If you would like them please let me know thanks

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barakawins