2012 - Yukon Denali Missing Radio On/Off/Volume Button

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bleachii

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello All,

Just Signed up as our 2012 Denali is showing its age and its time for me to start fixing stuff. She has been resilient thus far. We have lost our on/off/volume button. I'm guessing the car wash folks as it's my wifes car and she takes it for washes. I've looked all over the vehicle hoping to find it but I fear it's gone.

I've spent quite a bit of time on Amazon, DuckDuckGo and eBay and so far cannot find a replacement button. Tons of rear buttons available but nothing for front two buttons. Can anyone steer me in the right direction. I'm about to try eBay again maybe I need to broaden my searches.

Thank you.

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
Have a picture set up to email or text them in the moment of what you need and call them. They get thousands of calls a day. The quicker you can email that pic and description to the dude on the phone, the better.

OP
OP
B

bleachii

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thank you. took a photo yesterday. I can buy a used radio for $200ish. Seems excessive for a button but annoying when things dont work on your car and it starts looking rundown. Will call them.

t_bergman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you. took a photo yesterday. I can buy a used radio for $200ish. Seems excessive for a button but annoying when things dont work on your car and it starts looking rundown. Will call them.
Any chance these will work? For $6.99 and free shipping if you have prime I'd certainly try them out.

Trey Hardy

8” fabtech icon coilovers uniballs 24x14on35/15.50
Reaction score
Hello All,

Just Signed up as our 2012 Denali is showing its age and its time for me to start fixing stuff. She has been resilient thus far. We have lost our on/off/volume button. I'm guessing the car wash folks as it's my wifes car and she takes it for washes. I've looked all over the vehicle hoping to find it but I fear it's gone.

I've spent quite a bit of time on Amazon, DuckDuckGo and eBay and so far cannot find a replacement button. Tons of rear buttons available but nothing for front two buttons. Can anyone steer me in the right direction. I'm about to try eBay again maybe I need to broaden my searches.

Thank you.
I’ve got a stock nav unit I would let you get for cheap or if the knob comes off easily you can have it idk if I’ll ever use this radio because I already have aftermarket double din radios in my rigs

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecomundo

Latest posts