2012 HD nav in 2007

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
fiatdale

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
Ill send them tonight. The wiring isnt what the issue is, its getting the plugs thats the issue. All the same wires are there. I know theres one other place that makes harnesses and sells the 2012 unit complete, and they want $2500 for it. Gregs price is a steal compared to that.

Rywith22

Reaction score
As far as getting this newer unit from Greg, I'm thinking that I'm finally going to break down and do so. I do have a side question though. What to do with my current radio? I've heard of people selling them, but where? For roughly how much?? I'm trying to get everything in order to purchase the new one and it would help if could get something back on the old one too, yano. Thanks!!

blkonblk

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ill send them tonight. The wiring isnt what the issue is, its getting the plugs thats the issue. All the same wires are there. I know theres one other place that makes harnesses and sells the 2012 unit complete, and they want $2500 for it. Gregs price is a steal compared to that.

did you get a chance to send him those diagrams?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nasahigh303