2012 gmc yukon xl denali hvac issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shorty1693

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
New sensors new accumulator new orfice tube…. The system was evacuated and filled properly it blows ice cold when the compressor relay is jumped but will not engage with the compressor any other time… I’ve checked the wires for power at the sensors and it’s there… the only other thing I can think of is the climate control panel on the dash isn’t sending a signal to engage compressor???? Any help is appreciated

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.

I cannot personally help you with your question; however, other members on this Forum that are much more knowledgeable than me in this area will chime in.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
New sensors new accumulator new orfice tube…. The system was evacuated and filled properly it blows ice cold when the compressor relay is jumped but will not engage with the compressor any other time… I’ve checked the wires for power at the sensors and it’s there… the only other thing I can think of is the climate control panel on the dash isn’t sending a signal to engage compressor???? Any help is appreciated
you need a tech2 or comparable high end tool to see what is going on, otherwise it's a guesssing game
sounds like you have just been throwing money and parts at it.
a tool will let you see what the system is doing versus what is being requested and allow you to properly troubleshoot.

Tahoe14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe there is a list of members in different areas of the country with the tech 2 or similar. You could check and see if anyone is close that could help you out.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score