2010 OEM Polished LTZ wheels, tires, tpms

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
or gave them to me :imo:

Yeah, I was really kicking myself because of the possible trade missed with the slides you had :whymewhyme:

---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

Ya never know if you don't ask!!!

:D if I already had replacements lined up I'd probably consider it since you're a good tyf member. Hit me up again in the spring if you still need winter rims and we can talk about it as long as you cover shipping :Handshake:

ghoster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I was really kicking myself because of the possible trade missed with the slides you had :whymewhyme:

---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

:D if I already had replacements lined up I'd probably consider it since you're a good tyf member. Hit me up again in the spring if you still need winter rims and we can talk about it as long as you cover shipping :Handshake:

I will keep it in mind. I am sure I can do a little better than just shipping. For what ever reason, the wheels selling around here seem WAY over priced. A guy down the street just sold a set of the Z71 18 inch wheels with about 25k on the tires. He got $1250 for them. I wanted them, but that seems way high for that wheel.

Oh.... and do you have a spare bug guard?

OP
OP
N

nj462

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Sorry about the small pics, I don't know how to.put big pics up.

As far as shipping, I would have no idea how much it would cost to ship and I wouldn't know how to package them to keep them from getting damaged. They are soooo big lol I have never shipped anything like wheels before.

OP
OP
N

nj462

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok... pics are biigger now...

so anyone want them?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member