2008 Tahoe My work in progess

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jmat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great looking truck man! Especially dig what you did with the grill and bowtie. Did you plastidip the entire grill or just the chrome parts of the grill?

OP
OP
BP RETIRED

BP RETIRED

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great looking truck man! Especially dig what you did with the grill and bowtie. Did you plastidip the entire grill or just the chrome parts of the grill?

Removed the grille. Then the bowtie...and plastic dipped the whole grille. Then painted the bowtie and put back togther..I think I have five or so coats on the grille and the same for the bowtie. The bowtie is painted white, not plastic dipped

iwaslowr

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Reaction score
...esky third brake lamp (white carbon fibered), LED tail lamps, and either 24's or 26's...

White carbon fiber?! Please elaborate if you don't mind. :popcorn:

Also, it's going to look great lowered with bigger wheels. I like the progress thus far, looks great!!

OP
OP
BP RETIRED

BP RETIRED

Full Access Member
Reaction score
White carbon fiber?! Please elaborate if you don't mind. :popcorn:

Also, it's going to look great lowered with bigger wheels. I like the progress thus far, looks great!!

Ya..I got the idea on here. I have the carbon fiber vinyl on its way..just waiting for it. Im also adding a few pieces to the dash area. Sure to ppost pics when its done. Will be a bit though, saving at the time for the rims and suspension stuff. If any moola left over Esky 3rd brake light with Esky tail lamps. Not sure if the ones im looking at are the G4 or G5's..Either or just would like the LED look.

Regency

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ya..I got the idea on here. I have the carbon fiber vinyl on its way..just waiting for it. Im also adding a few pieces to the dash area. Sure to ppost pics when its done. Will be a bit though, saving at the time for the rims and suspension stuff. If any moola left over Esky 3rd brake light with Esky tail lamps. Not sure if the ones im looking at are the G4 or G5's..Either or just would like the LED look.

Was the 3rd and appliques from me haha? Talked about doing it in black a while ago and may still do it. Think I came up with the idea.

orange72blazer

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Sorry to bring back an old thread but this is a great thread with lots of useful info for me. I just bought an 09 Tahoe from the same place in Chicago & am slowly getting it cleaned up & upgrading parts. It looks like you have had the Tahoe for over a year now how is it holding up?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yusefs257