2007 Yukon Denali ApplePlay Install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

James Parker

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys long time lurker, finally decided I had to go ahead and join! I've had my 2007 Yukon Denali for a few years now and was fine without Bluetooth & playing my music over the aux cord. I'd like to buy a newer vehicle, but need to stick with this car for another year or so and I want to install a unit with ApplePlay. My 07 does not have the Nav, but does have the Bose, and it is the Bose setup that is confusing me.

I recently purchased the JVC KW-M740BT unit online for a great price. I am taking it to Best Buy to get installed and below are all of the items that I have purchased:
- Scosche Stereo Installation Kit / Model #:GM1598B
- PAC - RadioPro5 Radio Interface - Multi / Model #: RP5-GM31
- iDatalink - GM2 Plug & Play T-Harness / Model #: HRN-RR-GM2
- Metra - Chrysler Vehicle Antenna Adapter Cable / Model #: 40-CR10

The installer at Best Buy is saying that I need the following adapter to ensure that it works with my Bose?
- Maestro - Radio Replacement & Steering Wheel Interface / Model #: ADS-MRR

I just want to make sure that all of this is necessary or if I can save a bit of $ to get the unit installed and up and running. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Below is a link to the unit itself
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/jvc-6-...-media-receiver-black/6191305.p?skuId=6191305

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davekalk