2007 overhead console - rear seat fold

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

qcon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Does the 2013 Suburban retain the wiring for the rear seat fold function at the overhead console? I found this one from a 07 and was thinking about swapping it into my 13. Thanks!

Q
BF51CB0A-6E99-416C-AF2B-C039F7B815E5.png

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Necromancing this post to ask: Did you ever determine the answer?
no there is no harness for it, I believe the switch was deleted for safety reasons fairly quickly, if you feel industrious I am sure you could run wires up into the headliner and make it work. wouldn't be all that hard just tap into the existing switch

Scrappycrow

Reaction score
no there is no harness for it, I believe the switch was deleted for safety reasons fairly quickly, if you feel industrious I am sure you could run wires up into the headliner and make it work. wouldn't be all that hard just tap into the existing switch
Thanks, I'm not terribly interested in doing it, but am going to be up there to wire in a dashcam, so it was a "while you're in there..." kind of thing.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks, I'm not terribly interested in doing it, but am going to be up there to wire in a dashcam, so it was a "while you're in there..." kind of thing.
what happens with the consoles and other misc switches is the backlights burn out, mine were all burnt out and I didn't even know they lit up until I had a map light switch break and I replaced the whole thing and walla lights!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCUSA