2007+ OEM Hitch Cover (New)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ranorris2

The Coolest
Reaction score
I bought a brand new hitch cover from superchargedss and as soon as I did I found a good deal on an esky bumper cover, so the hitch cover I bought wont fit on the new bumper...I'm asking $95 (what I paid). The cover is painted black, and as soon as I receive it in the mail I will post pictures of it.

If you got any question just ask...

-Ryan

Last edited:

booyaltz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where did you get the esky bumper and how much was it?

OP
OP
ranorris2

ranorris2

The Coolest
Reaction score
I got it from someone on craigslist here in Dallas for $250.00, he was going to do the same as I am, but then decided not too...

Last edited:
OP
OP
ranorris2

ranorris2

The Coolest
Reaction score
Ryan, did it come with the hitch cover, step pad, or chrome trim?

No I found a new painted black hitch cover on ebay for $125 and a new step pad with the chrome for $100, still have to get the bumper cover painted so it will end up costing me 475 + painting the bumper cover, unless I can find the hitch cover and step pad cheaper....

---------- Post added at 01:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 PM ----------

Well....I'm bidding on the new chrome step pad, so no telling what it will get too...

You did the bumper swap...what did you end up paying all together for yours?

OP
OP
ranorris2

ranorris2

The Coolest
Reaction score
i have 275+paint into mine.

Thanks for making me feel like I'm getting ripped off lol :emotions122:

Not to mention I have got a couple quotes one for 275 and the other 350 to paint the damn bumper....seems outrageous to me...what did you pay to paint yours Timmy

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redoak76

Latest posts