2007 LTZ - No turn sig sound, no rear prox sound, no seat memory

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Streborel

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Recently I noticed that I have no turn signal sound (no audio click) though the signal lights work, no back-up proximity alert sound, and my seat memory won't 'save' (no 'beep beep'). (I noticed this about a month after replacing my stereo with a Best Buy aftermarket stereo with harness.) I can't find any reason for this. Anyone have this happen to them and would be willing to share your experience? Thanks.

2007 LTZ, 5.3 LMG

camaroz2887

Reaction score
Did it work after the head unit install then stopped functioning or hasn’t worked at all since getting the head unit?

All the noises these trucks make are played through the speakers from the amp in the center console. (Guessing it’s bose based off the LTZ) Use the wrong harness and this will happen.

That being said if it was functioning and stopped look for a speaker under your dash that doesn’t belong. Some head unit wiring kits give you a separate speaker to install just to play the tones and beeps. Might’ve disconnected it or broken the wire.

Lots of info on harnesses here just search. Take a look at the maestro rr kit, it’s a little more costly but if set up right it has some nice features.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo