2005 Denali CD Player Replacement Cubby?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
W

WildernessJeep

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got a pic with the facia removed? I have limited fabrication skills in the apartment. I have the Metra kit, but need to figure out how to attach it.

pnwdan

Cunning linguist
Reaction score
Got a pic with the facia removed? I have limited fabrication skills in the apartment. I have the Metra kit, but need to figure out how to attach it.
I do not but I just found some metal straps with holes in them at the hardware store. Bend them and cut them to the proper fit. I also shoved some foam under the sleeve for support in case I throw something heavy in it

cybertek

Reaction score
Been wanting to do this for a while now... can definitely use the extra storage space. Thanks for the part number and info.

Mia05

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Stripped it, masked it, and repainted it. I was in a hurry so it didn't come out as clean as I hoped. I'm going to redo it soon.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
What paint did you use? Looks great

S33k3r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You might want to open a new post and reference this thread. The original thread is from 7 years ago...

The person to whom you are replying hasn't been active since June of 2020. :eek:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TU1881