2001-2006 tahoe LLP headers w/ ory installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you got your truck tuned yet? cause i can tell a huge difference, on my truck. IMO dont even want to drive it yet. I must say, my LPP longtubes are extremely quiet, the ORY connects to the stock muffler, and stock pipeing, then exits out the side. I like the sound of it... quiet. But you can definitely see the more flow coming out the tail pipe with the ORY. Feels like Im down about 20hp without the tune, but when I tune it for longtubes, Ill prob gain 20 to what I had to start.

Anyone doing longtube headers, any brand needs to get a TUNE or REtune.

OP
OP
Travieso

Travieso

Boooooooost !
Reaction score
you got your truck tuned yet? cause i can tell a huge difference, on my truck. IMO dont even want to drive it yet. I must say, my LPP longtubes are extremely quiet, the ORY connects to the stock muffler, and stock pipeing, then exits out the side. I like the sound of it... quiet. But you can definitely see the more flow coming out the tail pipe with the ORY. Feels like Im down about 20hp without the tune, but when I tune it for longtubes, Ill prob gain 20 to what I had to start.

Anyone doing longtube headers, any brand needs to get a TUNE or REtune.

haven't got the truck re-tuned still waiting for justin to have some free time to re-tune the truck, can't wait for this

What did you do about the O2's? Do you have
any codes?

I still have my check engine light on the cluster but as soon as i meet with my tuner he will delete the rear 02's Sensors and my check engine light should be back to normal.

whats the full name brand of the headers and what was the price on them

LPP (LaMonte Performance Parts)

here you go bro http://lpparts.com/store/page7.html

here is the description of them
GM Truck long tube Headers and Y
$500.00 $450.00 On Sale!

No EGR.

These headers have 1 3/4" primaries and a 3" collector.
The Y is also 3".

Fits 99-06 4.8 and 5.3
2WD & 4WD

They also fit the 07 Classic.

I believe they only have 1-2 sets available till summer or who knows :emotions122:

Monarkk

Banned
Reaction score
How do you plan on passing CA's smog? I wanted some kooks long tubes but didnt want to deal with smog hassles.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BWASTEEZE