2.5" Front Keys Sway Bar Link Help Please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

02Greenz71

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 02 z71 that I put 2.5" front keys on along with Bilstien shocks all the way around on 295/70/17 Nitto Trail Grapplers. At the time I had the upper and lower ball joints, inner and outter tie rod ends, pitman & idler arm with idler arm bracket all replaced with a kit I got off eBay for around $300.00
That was almost two years ago, but I've only put around 15,000 miles on it since then.
I now have a broken sway bar end link, so I have to replace them, along with the sway bar bushings. My question is, how many of you are using Moog and are you happy with them? I see some of you are using cognito's and they look bad ass, but I'm not sure if my mechanic will drill a larger hole in the control arm. I'd do it myself but I don't have the time. Also, what jouce stops do I need to order? I never did those... Any input will be greatly appreciated!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
griffey_mojo