2-3 inch lift for 99 denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
99denali

99denali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok thank ya, the only thing holding me back is im just not sure if i want to go 4 because i dont know how practical it will be for me.

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
4" is not that much. run the same height tire just wider or something. Do a 33/12.5 tire that may save you some gears. get a ruler and look at just how much 4" is

hapyspaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just recently installed a 2 inch suspension lift from Skyjacker on my 99 2 door Tahoe. Check my profile for pictures. I went with a box kit for the front end and softride springs in the rear. Rides better than factory and I have the torsion bars cranked up to make it a 4 inch lift to level the ride.

OP
OP
99denali

99denali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok so i just realized that my truck has autotrac so ill have to dish out another $500 for a new drive shaft....great.

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Better to save the money and do it right the first time. don't cut corners, it will bite you in the ass later.

OP
OP
99denali

99denali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya im gona save and do it right. 500 this 500 that, just great.

KatFish

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Look at this yukon it's the way I would go if it was me. Mostley bc I work with the guy an it rides nice.

Bretts37s2.jpg

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Katfish, specs on the above would help.

I have seen this truck on another forumI think. Got some cali going on it looks like

OP
OP
99denali

99denali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya if you could tell me what he did that would be great katfish. thats about how high i want mine to and if its cheaper that might be a better option for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
willabea