2/3 drop and 3/5 drop on stock wheels pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zaathur

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i cut the rear coils on my 02 z71 tahoe and decranked my keys little while back love the look of it with the stock 17s, now wanting to go with a 2/3 or 3/5 kit anyone have pics on factory wheels?

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
my 3/5.5 kit rides excellent you can read up the postive reviews from many that bought the kit from me. you can use it on stock wheels no problem ill see if i can find some pics.

OP
OP
Z

zaathur

Full Access Member
Reaction score
basically wanting to see pics to match it up to the drop the cut coils gave me i love the way it sets right now, just tired off my springs about to fall out every time when i put it up on a lift then have to guide them back into the springs pocket as i lower it down

---------- Post added at 12:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 PM ----------

how does it ride? any pics?

i will try to get pics if i can find my camera as far as ride not much diff from stock im way out of alignment now but that's understandable being i decranked the front keys

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
2 questions
1) what size are your tires?
2) what does your truck measure from ground to fenderlip in front/rear?

Tell me that and i can dial in a kit for you

OP
OP
Z

zaathur

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my 3/5.5 kit rides excellent you can read up the postive reviews from many that bought the kit from me. you can use it on stock wheels no problem ill see if i can find some pics.

how does your djm 2/3 kit ride?

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
the 2/3-4 inch adjustable belltech kit rides great and best of all the rear is a adjustable 3-4 inch drop spring

---------- Post added at 09:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 AM ----------

heres my customers 3/5 on stock wheels. my rear tb springs will sit more even with the front and ride much better

IMG00012-20090607-1535.jpg

OP
OP
Z

zaathur

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am sitting on stock wheels with a 2/3 drop.

wow that's about perfect for what im looking for i have bad snow storms were i live and don't want to go to low just like the nice level look with little less fender and wheel gap

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar

Latest posts