1999 Tahoe rear 4dr 2wd sway bar..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Okcderek

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Wanting to install one, ordered one for my Tahoe....Addco 426 is what they sent me, but directions are very limited, &: from climbing underneath...not even sure they sent right bar. After waiting weeks for it to arrive. Just curious what others have done for rear sway bar?

TigerEyz3

Slow and Steady
Reaction score
I installed BellTech sway bars...installed front and rear when I did so - info in my signature link.

OP
OP
Okcderek

Okcderek

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
In the Belltech, did rear come w/ all the brackets. I may be misunderstanding, but from my understanding...there bar is an upgrade if you have stock bar already. But I may be misreading it.

TigerEyz3

Slow and Steady
Reaction score
Everything that was needed came in my kit. My Tahoe didn't have a rear sway bar when I purchased it. I wanted better control, so I looked into adding one. During the research process, I learned it was better to have a matched set (front and rear), so I upgraded the front (larger, stiffer sway bar) at the same time I added the rear sway bar. Been very happy with the result.

Monzter Mike

Reaction score
I hit a local Pick-n-Pull & got a stock rear sway bar, links, frame brackets & hardware for under $40. It made a big difference since I installed new shocks at all four corners & the Airlift helper bag kit at the same time. It no longer feels like I'm driving a bobble head going down the highway anymore, and tows much better too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019