1999 GMC Yukon Grill Ideas Needed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Johnny Racer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys... I am wanting to do something different with my grill on my 1999 GMC Yukon. Anyone know of any options other that the stupid looking billet ones I have seen? I love the look of the mesh style ones but cant find em for a Yukon.

Just so lost on what to do to the front end of this thing... Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thought about painting the GMC in the grill but I have the Pewter/Black 2 tone paint job and just not sure what to do to set it off with that color combo.

Also any thoughts in just how to set off the exterior on this thing would be greatly appreciated no matter what the suggestion. Just tired of the boring look.

scje.jpg

frvn.jpg

Last edited:

2doorbamahoe

Reaction score
New head light casing, billet grill, maybe black gmc symbol out, smoke headlights, billet grill, and black gmc symbol would look sick!!

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

And I would take the black plastic liner off bottom

OP
OP
Johnny Racer

Johnny Racer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is what I was thinking with the logo...

owff.jpg

Not a fan of tinted lenses actually since I would think they would end up killing the effectiveness of the headlights themselves make them darker than what they are. I like having bright headlights. LOL

The plastic air dam does kinda look odd but I have seen them without and really not a fan. Then the tow hooks look outta place and I like the tow hooks. LOL

As far as a billet grill... I have never been a fan on the GMC's. Think there is just too much grill area for it. Maybe a black billet grill would work. Would really love one of those mesh styled ones they have for the Chevy's but havent found anyone that makes one for the GMC's yet.

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Paint that ring around the grille either black or to match truck and paint the GMC letters all black heres mine its a Denali nose tho, I wish I had them paint that chrome trim tho

nubera2u.jpg

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
Johnny Racer

Johnny Racer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats a thought. Still want it to be black though but this could be an idea to look into.

I actually like the chrome trim around the grill... matches the bumpers and the trim on the moldings.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yukrazy

Latest posts