1999 2 Door Tahoe Roof Rack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2DR4EVR

Reaction score
I'm not sure it will.....I had my 2 door stripped and repainted and in the process the roof rack was thrown by the way side due to some corrosion problems with the bolts. I looked high and low and to the furthest reaches of the planet to find a 2 door rook rack and came up with nada. Now I will add I never checked a scrap yard.....probably the best bet. I rolled around for a month or two with no rack and holes in the roof.....I though it looked ridiculous.....It just threw the whole balance of the car off I felt. Well long story short, went back and dug the old racks out of the garbage and found replacement bolts and through crafty engineering go it to work. I the process we did explore the idea of using 4 dr racks and we never did.....I think its because they were different. Don't quote me on that, but I'm sure if 4 dr racks would of worked we would of used them.

Last edited:

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
the factory part number for the front to rear rail differ between 2 and 4 door so I will say no. on my 4dr they start at the rear of the front door to the rear door and that would be to long for a 2dr.

hank45122

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Roof rack

If you are still looking for a roof rack from a 2 door, I have one. $40 plus shipping from Cincinnati.

extraj

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hank, do you still have the roof rack? I just signed up to contact you about it, but I'm not allowed to send *** yet...

hank45122

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Roof Rack

Thanks Jonathon. Joel, yes I still have the roof rack. I will try to PM you.

Hank

---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

Well, since I can't PM either, I will give you my email: [email protected]
Hank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrentL9900