1995 2 dr Door Tahoe 4x4 $1200

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

redaddiction

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want to get rid of my extra 2 dr Tahoe by Friday. Clear title in hand, needs head gaskets which I have in hand replaced. New water pump, new alternator, front seats have been changed to gray cloth without rips/tears. This is my lowest price or I'll fix and sell that way.

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Last edited:

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
I gotta talk to my dad but if i went id have to get it at a better price

OP
OP
R

redaddiction

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Price won't go any lower. Friday ill be fixing it and the price goes up.

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Ok well goos luck but if you do fix it make sure theres no cracks or warpage because its gonna fail again and juat be more pain. Id send in the heads to be checked if i were u

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wish this truck was closer to CT lolz

OP
OP
R

redaddiction

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a guy that is reasonable for shipping for those interested out of state.

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 PM ----------

Ok well goos luck but if you do fix it make sure theres no cracks or warpage because its gonna fail again and juat be more pain. Id send in the heads to be checked if i were u

It's ok grasshopper I've fixed plenty of cars trucks in my day. Even done piston rings on a generator in the Afghanistan desert. It even ran when I was done.

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Reasonable price if i lived closer and i had 1200 dollars in my pocket we would be signing papers GLWS

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcutter004

Latest posts