12" Kicker L7 With Enclosure 00-06 Tahoe/Yukon/Esky

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
I'm selling my 12" L7 I rocked before purchasing my new 12s. This is the 04 model bought it for $350 back in the day and upgraded to the brand new L7, then the solo classics. Still sounds great and will hammer with 600.1 or equivalent. I have it for sale locally but I'm willing to ship, I get a good deal through work on freight so it shouldn't be more than $80 or so to ship. Box is dirtier than the pics show from hauling around german shepherds and dirty ass parts but it will clean up well, you can always recarpet or line-x. Box is extremely well made I can try to get internal pics but it's braced all over inside and sits just under 2.0 cubic feet sealed. The other end is hollow for transporting your ******* or storing stuff. I'd like to see $350 shipped for everything. PM me with any questions you may have. Fits nice and tight between the tubs and comes with grill if I can find it.

DSC01496.jpg

DSC01495.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trackman