09 Tahoe project pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CIATAHOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked up another one, (2009 1 LT Xfe) again trying a diff color. Did Flat/semi black grill/bowtie/emblems on this one. Of course, used KMC Slides (get pretty good deals on them) and had them powder coated flat/semi to match the grill.

I do not have any pictures of the inside yet, did a flat/semi black on all interior trim also, nav unit installed, waiting on black leather with double stitch to match the truck.

Let me know what you guys think. I am trying to pick up a white one next.

10185--1.jpg

10185--5.jpg

10185--6.jpg

10185--11.jpg

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Wow CiaTahoe its a never ending project huh!?
I love this one, I think its my favorite so far just by the unique theme it has!!:Hump:

GalaxyBlackEsky

BlackedoutLT3
Reaction score
Crap I just got my KMC Slides powdercoated GM Black and clear and I was thinking about doing Flat/semi black. After looking at yours I should have done that. Does that have a 2/3 drop.. looks like it does and it doesn't

Conor

"Bob's your Uncle"
Reaction score
Not my favorite of the projects you have done, but still looks dope. When are you going to do a white one or that new silver?

OP
OP
C

CIATAHOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Trying to find a white one or another blue granite (the blue granite blew up the phone and sold it in 4 days)..

Didn't to a drop becasue it is an xfe model, and the front is lower from factory, so just left yet, I think it needs to be dumped, but then again, I make these to sell for everyone.

What other colors/ ideas do you guys have, I am open to doing something new..

What about this idea- A tahoe or lifted silverdo with the entire truck painted with spray in bedliner? (ummmm, We have a project going on right now with this... should be interesting!!!) Pictures to come...

Conor

"Bob's your Uncle"
Reaction score
I would love to see the new silver with a matching silver wheel w/ a polished lip. You would have to shy away from the slides, but it would be something new!

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
I say you do a lifted Silverado next, would look good with a greystone/black or white/black theme.
Also I would say shy from the Slides as much as possible, they are starting to get as common as Rockstars.

GalaxyBlackEsky

BlackedoutLT3
Reaction score
What about the Orange/Black that chevy made. Or maybe do a sunburnt Orange Avalanche

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
griffey_mojo