08 yukon Denali magnacharged, NEED MORE POWER.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Smokymance

Boosted
Reaction score
Check for any possible vac leaks, PCV too....with these michigan -20* temps those tubes like to play jokes...those fittings on the blower can get loose as well as the boost gauge t fitting...mine was cracked last winter, caught it on time

OP
OP
MonoAnt

MonoAnt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check for any possible vac leaks, PCV too....with these michigan -20* temps those tubes like to play jokes...those fittings on the blower can get loose as well as the boost gauge t fitting...mine was cracked last winter, caught it on time

everything seemed ok, well see how it goes. ill data log a a little longer and keep tabs on the STFTs and see if they spike back up. BTW how do you like ur BB tune compared to stock Maggie tune?

Smokymance

Boosted
Reaction score
BB is good...but i cant compare it to the Maggie tune as i never had one...plans was to have this truck as a DD, but Robbie had to step in and sell his blower...how are you data logging your vehicle?

OP
OP
MonoAnt

MonoAnt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BB is good...but i cant compare it to the Maggie tune as i never had one...plans was to have this truck as a DD, but Robbie had to step in and sell his blower...how are you data logging your vehicle?
Reading data with a OTC Nemisys Scan tool.

muncie21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@MonoAny- if you decide to move up to the TVS2300, let me know. I wouldn't mind putting the little TVS1900 on my Denali to perk it up a bit.

OP
OP
MonoAnt

MonoAnt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@MonoAny- if you decide to move up to the TVS2300, let me know. I wouldn't mind putting the little TVS1900 on my Denali to perk it up a bit.
Not ready to rid the 1900 yet. And it wont perk it up a bit. It will perk it up alot. Night and day difference. Gotta do it

OP
OP
MonoAnt

MonoAnt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you pulley down yet??? :)
Hahah. I have a feeling you went through your recent orders and or talked to your husband. And yes i did compliments of bbp

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

At high r's im hitting 10# ie. Before shift points. 8# otherwise. Afr at little over 11

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaptainkhaos58