07Burb's SLOW "build up"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You still have this beater?

Yuko04

"SquareBODluvr"
Reaction score
Actually. ..ive seen that same lady too, with all those kids driving this same rig around,and no one was seatbelted in. Windows were down and kids were yelling, "small world,small world"!
I was terrified to say the least.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Actually. ..ive seen that same lady too, with all those kids driving this same rig around,and no one was seatbelted in. Windows were down and kids were yelling, "small world,small world"!
I was terrified to say the least.

:lol:

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This thing has REALLY started to nickle and dime me and it's wearing me friggin out! Earlier in the week my AC blower resistor failed again after just replacing it three months ago. Today the DIC and gear indicator failed on the gauge cluster. At this point I'm closer than I've ever been to throwing this thing on eBay and CL after these things are fixed and moving on.

/rant

Jonah52

Senor ******
Reaction score
This thing has REALLY started to nickle and dime me and it's wearing me friggin out! Earlier in the week my AC blower resistor failed again after just replacing it three months ago. Today the DIC and gear indicator failed on the gauge cluster. At this point I'm closer than I've ever been to throwing this thing on eBay and CL after these things are fixed and moving on.

/rant

ill trade ya....I could use along body lol

Yuko04

"SquareBODluvr"
Reaction score

/rant
Calm down Cob.... Shit happens in 3's

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo