07 Chevy tahoe Engine misfire trouble

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tahoeloverman

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
On my 2007 Chevy Tahoe I’ve been getting a random misfire P300 code on cylinder 4 sometimes it will randomly throw a misfire on two and three, but this has been happening for a while now. I have changed the spark plugs, coil packs, coil pack wires, got a new ECU change both upstream and downstream O2 sensors, and now I am lost. Will love advice if you guys have any.

IMG_3842.png

IMG_3843.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.

I cannot personally assist you with your issue, but other members of this Forum much more knowledgeable than me in this area will chime in.

OtterHusko11

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Not super experienced in these trucks but a misifire could also be cause by lack of compression or lack of fuel. I would start with checking your injector for Cylinder #4, one easy way if its accessible is using a long screw driver as a stethoscope listen for clicking use another cylinder thats not mis firing as a reference, it may also be clogged or plugged up not allowing enough fuel. After you run for a while pull the spark plug and take a look at the end that will tell you alot of whats going on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo

Latest posts