06 nali rear drop with minor mods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

youngsnappy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
ok guys, here goes the usual, im new here, but got an 06 nali on stockers right now but puttin either 26s or 28s on it this spring. i want to lower the rear just to level it out but is it goin to cause problems later down the road when the wheels go on? ive heard of bending some bracket to adjust the rear air shocks to lower it, not sure if thats correct or not??? would like some feedback from anyone on 6s or 8s with any probs theyve encountered with the wheels, lowered or stock, and whether i should maybe try and level out the front since im goin to big wheels or can i drop her down and squat her on the ground where she looks best. preciate any help fellas

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
ok guys, here goes the usual, im new here, but got an 06 nali on stockers right now but puttin either 26s or 28s on it this spring. i want to lower the rear just to level it out but is it goin to cause problems later down the road when the wheels go on? ive heard of bending some bracket to adjust the rear air shocks to lower it, not sure if thats correct or not??? would like some feedback from anyone on 6s or 8s with any probs theyve encountered with the wheels, lowered or stock, and whether i should maybe try and level out the front since im goin to big wheels or can i drop her down and squat her on the ground where she looks best. preciate any help fellas

295 25 26 on 26x9.5 with 35mm offset and this drop kit works fine on my customers trucks
http://www.tbssowners.com/store/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=86

it will also work with the autoride rear set up.

WhiteHoe.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have 3" drop springs without the rear djm hardware kit and the trailing arm rubs but other than that its good. On 26x10s with 305/30/26s

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar