06 Denali Rear Glass

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shadow711

Reaction score
Sorry if this has been answered before, searched and didn't find anything. Newb here on this forum.

I've noticed that some of the Yukons/Tahoes have a smooth rear glass hatch with no plastic trim in the middle of the glass for opening assist. Where can I find one, and would it be a direct fit for a 2006 Yukon Denali. If so, how much should I expect to pay. Thanks

Pics of what I mean.

Attachments

• Yukon Rear.jpg
    Yukon Rear.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 25
  • Yukon rear 1.jpg
    Yukon rear 1.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 27

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
05-06 has the glass like pictured on the left. Not sure why yours wouldn't have it. Yes its a direct bolt up. Try CL or local boneyards.....or try car-part.com

OP
OP
Shadow711

Shadow711

Reaction score
Mine is the one pictured on the left. Is the one on the right from a certain year/make?

I finally got around to having my roll pan and vent caps painted, as well as the rear wiper holes filled in. Just finished it today. So the smooth glass would make it look even better.

Attachments

• IMG_8296.jpg
    IMG_8296.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_8299.jpg
    IMG_8299.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_8297.jpg
    IMG_8297.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 18

treehan77

TYF Fiend
Reaction score
is the right picture from an Escalade? i know the vent caps on the escalade stick out a tiny bit, because the braker light are and entire window are a little different, but guys have installed them, they bolt up.

OP
OP
Shadow711

Shadow711

Reaction score
As far as i know its a yukon. Took the pic from a post on here. Guy was working on his 01 or something yukon. But if i do a google image search i see yukons with both the style of rear hatch...

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
is the right picture from an Escalade? i know the vent caps on the escalade stick out a tiny bit, because the braker light are and entire window are a little different, but guys have installed them, they bolt up.

As far as i know its a yukon. Took the pic from a post on here. Guy was working on his 01 or something yukon. But if i do a google image search i see yukons with both the style of rear hatch...

The one on the right can be found on any pre 05 Tahoe,Yukon, Escalade.

redemn93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you're saying you want the one on the right? i want the one on the left lol. too bad we're so far away from each other.

OP
OP
Shadow711

Shadow711

Reaction score
Oh man. lol Only downside with mine is the rear defrost tab on the left is broken off... common with these. (You prolly dont need that in FL though) Wonder what shipping would be.LOL I'd trade you

Last edited:

redemn93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
there are times we need it lol. the broken tab is fixable. id trade too but mine is my daily. cant go without the glass. would be tough to ship well protected since its curved. i like that glass without the rubber edge and with the plastic trim piece by the third brake light.

OP
OP
Shadow711

Shadow711

Reaction score
Yeah it wouldn't be worth it. Mines my dd too. I found one on CL. Guy wants $200 OBO, called a shop and new is $300+. I just dropped a chunk on body work for the rear wiper shave, vent caps and roll pan paint, earlier this week so I'll have to wait for now but thanks to everyone here I know what to look for now :) Once I switch out the rear glass then the rear of the Denali will be complete. Just the front end, wheels and inside left to do :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gradymossx4