04' Yukon No Climate Control

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Just purchased my first Yukon and notably it has some issues i'm looking to hammer out. Front controls light up and rotate just fine with feedback from the screen the problem is no heat or air come from the front vents. Rear controls work just fine.

Blackie

Reaction score
I know you said no heat or air from the front vents but do you mean all vents or just the vents that blow at your face? Does air come from the front floor or defrost dash vents? Do you hear the blower motor when you turn the air on?

OP
OP
Firebirdgm2000
Reaction score
I know you said no heat or air from the front vents but do you mean all vents or just the vents that blow at your face? Does air come from the front floor or defrost dash vents? Do you hear the blower motor when you turn the air on?

No blower noise at all from the front

Blackie

Reaction score
Have you checked all your fuses? If you don't hear the blower motor it seems like that is the problem. Now just determine if it is a blown fuse, loose wire, or bad blower motor.

OP
OP
Firebirdgm2000
Reaction score
Okay fixed the blower motor problem by replacing the resistor and motor but now I can't control the temperature.... damnit to hell

Blackie

Reaction score
So air is blowing now but you can't adjust it from cold to hot and vice versa? If that is the case, it is probably either a bad blend door actuator or the blend door itself broke.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BWASTEEZE