'03 leveling kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DaRosa218

The Dude abides
Reaction score
O i got ya one the spacers. I was thinking of at least putting keys in he front. To level thefront. Looks weird pitching foward. those wheels you had on thre before. What size where those.
So what are you getting for milage before and after.

The previous rims are Incubus Poltergeist IA501 and were 17x8 with a 0 offset.

My mileage went from about 18mpg down to around 13ish on the highway, however I was having multiple engine sensor issues at the time and may have played a big factor of poor MPG.

I would go Ford Keys and 1.5" spacers rear so it lifts it level 3" all around with 295/70r17... :Handshake:

Mike1980B

Reaction score
could you give me more information on this setup? sounds like what i want to do to mine. part numbers and where to get the parts would help as well. thanks

NickCG01

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
That is a Ford Key lift with 1.5" Spacer and LT295/70r17's.

I had Ready Lift Keys Cranked 3" with 1.5" Spacers on LT295/70r17. Longer Shocks is a good idea but don't have to do it, it just helps dampen the ride better. Here is my Z71 with that setup :)

5791612d.jpg
What's the specs on your wheels? I'm currently running 20x10s and am looking to actually head back in the direction of near stock with more sidewall on my tires, also by spacers are they wheel spacers or the coil spring spacers? Do you have any rubbing issues with the tires?

DaRosa218

The Dude abides
Reaction score
What's the specs on your wheels? I'm currently running 20x10s and am looking to actually head back in the direction of near stock with more sidewall on my tires, also by spacers are they wheel spacers or the coil spring spacers? Do you have any rubbing issues with the tires?

I had 17x8 Incubus Poltergiest Rims on LT295/70/17 Nitto Terra Grapplers. No rubbing rubbing issues at all! As for the spacers, I ran a SuspensionMaxx 1.5" Coil spacer for the rear springs. I didn't run any wheel spacers :)

The Tahoe is long gone as I now have a NNBS Z71 Susburban... The Tahoe ran great on that suspension setup and never had any issues with it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia