00 Denali with Bose how do I add seperate sub and amp??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

billbies

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
2000 Yukon Denali
Its equipped with bose which is ok but I would like to eliminate the factory sb and install my Alpine type R 12 with an amp can I do this or do I have to rewire and bypass all the bose stuff.

Any help is appreciated

Mr.Jack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am going to do the same. Waiting with exitement for what the experts here will say. :p

NorCal Nali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You need to install a LOC (Low output converter) on the output side of the stock bose amplifier. This will allow you to plug your new amps RCA's into the LOC. The LOC will be tapped into the stock subwoofer + and - .

OP
OP
B

billbies

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
where do I get one of the LOC and where in this truck is the amp located

Thanks for the info

NorCal Nali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
where do I get one of the LOC and where in this truck is the amp located

Thanks for the info

You can get a LOC from any car audio store. Honestly I would just go to Best Buy or any similar electronic's store. But here's the trick because I'm 20 and know how to be extra cheap lol. Best buy will do price matches, so print out the paper from Sear's that I attached and you can get it for a little cheaper at Best Buy.

Buy this one from Best Buy:
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Scosche...Id=9066093&st=line output converter&cp=1&lp=7
Price Match from Sear's:
http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_...19x00001a&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=SPM912184301

The amp is located on the driver's side in the rear left corner (at least it is in my Denali). You have to remove the plastic panels but that is easy because there all snap or screwable.