Leveling kit with magnetic ride control

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

customlll

Reaction score
I have a 2015 Tahoe LTZ with magnetic ride control and has sensors on all 4 corners. I want to install a leveling kit, but what do I do about the sensors? Is there a kit out that addresses the sensors?

Wristdoc

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Is there anything that needs to be done to the sensors? I am about to order a Denali XL and the dealer said the lift can't be done. I understand their hesitation. I talked to SuspensionMaxx and they said it will work...

Getfooled

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Good question, I called the dealership to ask about that. I was told don't do it, it will mess up the magnetic ride. They stated that there isn't a leveling kit out yet supported by Chevy. So I haven't looked into it any further. Hopefully I can get this thing leveled.

ashtonfaires

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am looking to do a 2" front leveling kit on my 2015 Chevy Tahoe LTZ. I was curious if anyone out there has done this with Magnetic Ride and how it worked or did not work for them? We can easily unhook the sensor, apply the lift, but not sure what will happen when we reconnect the sensors... Thanks!!

Getfooled

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Did my LTZ last week no issues at all. I'm happy so far, I went with 2.25"

Horacio

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

Did you use the Suspension Maxx kit and you have Mag Ride, correct?
If so, did you adjust the Mag ride sensors at all?

Thanks

ashtonfaires

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

Lance,

Thanks for posting! Can you let us know what leveling kit you used (the brand) and confirm that you have a 2015 Tahoe with magnetic ride control?!? Thanks.

- Ashton

Wristdoc

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I also used the SuspensionMaxx kit on my 2015 Denali XL with magnetic ride. No issues except some tire rubbing on retractable running boards which was fixed with some slight trimming...

Thanks Kerville15 for your help!

Getfooled

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yes sir, used suspension max. I have magnetic ride. I'm not sure what was adjusted on it. As far as I know it was disconnected and then connected once kit was installed. He never mentioned about adjusting anything, so I'm
Pretty sure nothing was done to it. So far it's been a month and I don't notice any change in the ride. I'm running 22" 305-40 with auto running boards and didn't have to adjust anything. With 2.25" lift in the front, it makes it perfectly level.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ep33401