Belltech 4230 Coils and Belltech Street Performance Shocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nickleahy23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Talked with Tony and got some new coils and shocks, along with a spohn panhard bar. Also picked up some new helper bags, part number Airlift 60748 for these coils. These are the "new" Belltech 4" TB coils, 4230. I had DJM 4" TB coils on the truck before with helper bags and DJM shocks.

Before I was at 32.25" in the rear with 265/75/16 tires.

Put it all on and right away Im at about 32" even. They also ride better then my previous coils from what I can tell. I haven't put many miles on them yet. It could be the new shocks and panhard bar as well, but together it all works very nicely. I will get another measurement in a few days after they settle some and update if I pull with a trailer..The old coils did very good with weight behind the truck, but were a little bouncy for my taste normally.

I now have the DJM lower arms, DJM shocks in front, stock keys, Belltech 4230 coils, Belltech street performance shocks, rear relocation kit, Spohn Panhard bar, and airlift 60748 bags.

Last edited:

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
good to hear. Told yah it will ride better the new design tb rear springs I have ride much better thats why I no longer offer the djms.

If I can trick my trucks autoride I will run these rear springs for sure.

Alex33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pics, Pics!! I'm glad you like the ride, I love mine :D

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Was the panhard bar pretty easy to install?

OP
OP
N

Nickleahy23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya the panhard was simple once i realized the one side is reverse thread haha..very simple and you can adjust it once its on the truck and the truck is on the ground..ill try to get some pics but its all muddy right now and the driveway is half ice/half mud holes..

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ya the panhard was simple once i realized the one side is reverse thread haha..very simple and you can adjust it once its on the truck and the truck is on the ground..ill try to get some pics but its all muddy right now and the driveway is half ice/half mud holes..

Excuse me if this is a really stupid question as I'm a newbie to this mod.... :chicken: ..... but how do you determine if it's adjusted correctly?

OP
OP
N

Nickleahy23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the bar centers the rear axle..when you go real low on the stock one, it pulls it to one side..you just measure it out. I went from the back of my rotor to a point i found to be the center of the actualy body of the truck..i had to go about .7" longer then stock to get it even..im gonna double check it when i retorque everything and change the oil tonight

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the bar centers the rear axle..when you go real low on the stock one, it pulls it to one side..you just measure it out. I went from the back of my rotor to a point i found to be the center of the actualy body of the truck..i had to go about .7" longer then stock to get it even..im gonna double check it when i retorque everything and change the oil tonight

That makes sense :High 5: Thanks for the information. That'll come in handy when I start making more suspension mods and get my panhard bar. :Handshake:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xmen_1217