Chevy-gmc tattoos?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

roadrageror

ROADRAGEROR
Reaction score
i love tattoos and have quite a bit of work..just wondering if anybody else has expressed there love of chevys for life! here is a pic of 1955 chevy nomad..(dream car ) post them up if you got em' picture.jpg

YNOT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no chevy one's here....brand tattoos frighten me...lol

tast101

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I want a tat but don't really know what I want, and gonna wait till I'm in the situation to spend a decent amount for a good artist depending on what I want done.

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
been thinking about it for awhile, not sure if i want it with GM now being government motors... may just have to get one of the truck an the camaro just for the hell of it.

haks310

Got LEDs?
Reaction score
LoL no brand tattoos but I am getting a peice done next Monday.

Is that Nomad peice yours? haha those Muscle Machine model cars are cool!

OP
OP
roadrageror

roadrageror

ROADRAGEROR
Reaction score
you bet gotta love the muscle machines! ya i have about 96 hours done so far..@ 150$/hour i really could have done alot to the denali.(few more pics in my "truck n' stuff" album)..spent close to $13,000 over a few years.

haks310

Got LEDs?
Reaction score
Yeah, my brother has a couple of them.

Damn, doubt I will ever get that much work done, looks good.

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
shit thats a lot of money.. That would be a nice job tho getting paid 150 bucks an hour! just dont F up haha. no tats for me...................................yet :)

98_hoe

Reaction score
i have a tatto of the cadillac emblem with the colorado flag in the middle so i guess thats a gm tattoo but cant find a picture of it theres a picture of it in the other tattoo forum

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645