24" Momo ST-1 w/ Kumho 305/35/24

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

turboeclips

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For sale is set of 24" Momo ST-1 rims. They were purchased new and currently have Kumho Ecsta 305/35/24 tires. The rims have no scratches or curb checks. Tires are also in great shape. Rims have been off and on the Tahoe for the last year, so I would say there is maybe 10k miles on them. Plenty of thread left on the tires.

Asking $2200 OBO.

Prefer to sell to someone local if possible to avoid shipping. If you are in Texas and are serious about buying them, would be willing to meet half way.

I have plenty of pictures, if anyone is interested and would like to see additional, please let me know.

rims.jpg

rims2.jpg

rims3.jpg

rims4.jpg

rims5.jpg

rims6.jpg

rims7.jpg

rims8.jpg

rims9.jpg

Last edited:

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you have any shots from front or rear to see the offset?

B

OP
OP
turboeclips

turboeclips

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will in about 5 minutes... ;)

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

Here are some additional shots from back/front and couple of angles. The back is pretty much flush with the fender. The front does stick out a little, but it isn't to bad. I have seen many Tahoes with the offset sticking out way more than these. Looking head on from the front, you can't even really tell. It is more obvious when looking at it from the rear.

rims10.jpg

rims11.jpg

rims12.jpg

rims13.jpg

rims14.jpg

rims15.jpg

rims16.jpg

rims17.jpg

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn I like....will think about it :werd:

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
No not really I just wanted to know if it was 26s you were upgrading too.
Which 26s do you want?

OP
OP
turboeclips

turboeclips

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is 2 sets that I am debating about. Rather not say the style, but when I get them pix will be up. I hate it when I mention something I am planning on getting and then someone gets the idea and beats me to it.

Anyone interested?

chistoso

Supporting Member
Reaction score
If I could get a reasonable price for shipping these I'd buy 'em. Think they'd look good on my pops' Armada

OP
OP
turboeclips

turboeclips

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I could get a reasonable price for shipping these I'd buy 'em. Think they'd look good on my pops' Armada

Anyone ever ship rims and tires before? I would hate to even think about it. I just shipped a sub and enclosure today, weighed in at a little over 36lbs and shipping was $28. Just guessing based off that price, I would guesstimate like at least $90 a wheel.