Double DIN almost done

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

black95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
almost done installing my pioneer AVH4200 with the help form mikeyboy. we dicided to keep the heat in is original place and after much cutting the radio is in, just have to close the sides in
picture.jpg

picture.jpg

OP
OP
black95

black95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks good, but dats alotta red air freshner trees bro! :D

i have a rear differential in the caro area of my truck, it stinks so bad of gear oil!!!

Looks bad@ss. I'm gonna change the stocker out soon & have been researching some ideas & how to's.

Defineatly go with a double din, i love it. i had a jensen 7" flip out, but the double din is so much nicer and cleaner looking!!!

piranah

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looks good man.

I just got mine in yesterday and finished up today. its a pos one from ebay, but it works.

Attachments

• untitled-4-2.jpg
    untitled-4-2.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 60
  • untitled-5-2.jpg
    untitled-5-2.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 49
  • untitled-6-2.jpg
    untitled-6-2.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 50
  • untitled-7-2.jpg
    untitled-7-2.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 55

Jaycenk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
almost done installing my pioneer AVH4200 with the help form mikeyboy. we dicided to keep the heat in is original place and after much cutting the radio is in, just have to close the sides in
picture.jpg

picture.jpg

Do you have a problem with a certain smell in your truck or something? You have air fresheners stuck in just about every vent lol?

OP
OP
black95

black95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea my truck stinks like gear oil becuase i have a rear end awaiting a rebuild in my cargo/backseat area

TahoeTaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That looks real good... Might have to do something like that for my next stereo upgrade

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
Oh hey a 4200 nice! Have fun! I had a 4100 in my 2 door, only problem it EVER had. Was that the added wait of a double din eventually led to the downfall (cracking) of the top of the dashboard, not the removable dash face.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645