Terrible ride,need advice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Delgarcia

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So I have a 2021 Yukon Denali with Mag ride. Used to ride like a dream now it rides like a old ford pick truck! Has given me 91000 flawless miles (save one running board motor and the dealer tried to rob me by replacing both when it was functioning perfectly) and Im getting ready to take it to the dealer tp have the suspension checked out. What should I be asking and weary of? It bounces violently in the back going over a bridge and the ride in general just sucks.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.

That suspension system is good for about 100k miles, so it sounds like it is time to replace the magneride shocks. It is possible that something is broken, as well, based upon how you describe the violent bounce in the back.

OP
OP
D

Delgarcia

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks! I was preparing for that. I guess if it’s the shocks they’ll want to change the struts too. Can they tell that with the computer diag?
Here’s my car, still looks new, love it!

Attachments

• IMG_0519.jpeg
    IMG_0519.jpeg
    709 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0921.jpeg
    IMG_0921.jpeg
    250 KB · Views: 4

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cornut