If you didnt have a Yukon/Suburban/Escalade, what would be your next choice?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jgraves

Reaction score
I likely would have looked more seriously at the Expedition. I very easily could have ended up with a crew cab pickup with 5.5' box and cap.

I previously had a 2500 crew cab with 6.5' box and cap. My biggest complaints with it were the ride and size now that I downsized my trailer.

BacDoc

Reaction score
Toyota Sequoia
Curious about your opinion on Sequoia. Before getting my Tahoe I was set on driving all the big SUVs but really wanted the Sequoia. Driving one after the Tahoe and Expedition was pretty disappointing. It drove well but felt like it wasn’t in the same category. Lots of plastic, the engine felt and sounded like a small 6 cylinder and the finish on the exterior was very cheap looking. The interior was a bright red camo pattern that was ******* my eyes. The wheel well/flaired fenders looked like they were taped off and sprayed with rattle can. The trim level was TRD pro and msrp was lo $80k. I think the old Landcruisers were closer to the GM big SUVs and I really wanted to get a Sequoia until I drove one.

PPK_

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
i have a '22 F150.. with four recalls on it. Took it in yesterday.. and they only could fix two of them. No parts.. I would have easily done another Ford.. but they build a good truck.. but so many errors. Brakes, Windshield wiper motor, power steering cables, and tailgate. The GM.. this is my second yukon/tahoe.. you get the get key and go.. i really do not want turbos. so.. probably not a good second choice.