ZW7 Suspension question 17YukonXLSLT4x4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fitz76

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So I just bought a 17xl and it has the ZW7 RPO. I am looking to at least level it with a 2in and possibly go higher.

Is there anything I should be cautious of or can someone please point me to a decent reference to make sure I do it right?

Thanks in advance.

PF

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I just bought a 17xl and it has the ZW7 RPO. I am looking to at least level it with a 2in and possibly go higher.

Is there anything I should be cautious of or can someone please point me to a decent reference to make sure I do it right?

Thanks in advance.

PF

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

There's two basic types for the front suspension, above the strut assembly and below. The lower setup is by far the most popular and is now offered in aluminum. Rough Country has videos on how to do it, some guys on here just jack the truck up and push the wheel down with a cheater bar to slip the spacer underneath without taking everything apart. Lots of vids on youtube.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu