Z71 Stock Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

318hoe

Reaction score
Does anyone happen to have any knowledge about redoing the clearcoat on the stock Z71 wheels? Mine are all scuffed up and I would like to either buy another set for a cheaper price or just redo the clearcoat myself. The picture I'm attaching is of the type of wheel I'm referring toupload_2018-7-2_17-54-25.jpeg
I just hate how bad mine look currently and want to keep the stock look. TIA

TheGreatGazoo

Reaction score
Does anyone happen to have any knowledge about redoing the clearcoat on the stock Z71 wheels? Mine are all scuffed up and I would like to either buy another set for a cheaper price or just redo the clearcoat myself. The picture I'm attaching is of the type of wheel I'm referring toView attachment 202771
I just hate how bad mine look currently and want to keep the stock look. TIA
Have you looked into a company that remans wheels? Try to find someone in your area that will come to you. Costs about $100 per wheel (depending on the damage). I’ve used A company called Chicagowheeldotcom and they come right to the shop - same day service.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kns0517