Z55 AWD Yukon Denali Lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Dearly noted and thank you! I am going to try and use the long, grueling Canadian winter to set it up for camping season 2023. I'm not familiar with the NorCal mod, so I will read into that. EDIT: LOL one google search and now i realize it has nothing to do with ride height.... If it has anything to do with the relocation of the ride height sensors, then I feel it wont be needed, as the suspension maxx kit comes with pre-fab'd sensor rod brackets so you can raise it up rather easily. Seems like the only kit i've seen out there doing this.

Also the running board, I might remove it and see what I think. It's not that tall of a truck, easy to get in and out of.
Are you making any progress?? Curious after reading thread lol

Maximus05Escalade

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
A 4 inch lift may be better in that it provides new spindles and brackets to drop the lower control arms and front differential. The strut assemblies can either use a spacer on top or the shock replaced with a longer one.

There are lots of build threads on here of guys doing this such as, Randy's thread, @randeez

These guys also come to mind: @gmartin1215 @Dustin Jackson @87carl @Rockcrawler11 @Tozan @Marshall 008 @Oh Kee Pah @mrpeterclark
I agree with Swathdiver. Speaking from experience just by the lift kit so you get everything to keep your geometry within specs. I went the level kit, keys upper control arm and so on and it's just a way to nickel and dime you until you get tired of fiddling with it and by the kit. Save yourself a lot of time and money and buy the kit to do it right. I'm actually getting ready to install a 6" NTD lift on my 05 Escalade. It is possible to keep your auto ride working as well. It's about 1200 bucks out the door for a RC lift kit and trust me by the time you get done diddling around the other way you'll spend that and end up spending it again for the kit anyway.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PeskarS