Yukon XL under seat Subwoofer box

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

abishoff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im looking for a good deal for subwoofer box options that go under the seats in a Yukon XL Denali. I'm gonna delete the factory Bose sub under the center console and run a new amp for a new head unit I'm installing.

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't think they make one for the xl or suburban. Only the tahoes and short yukon. If you found one please share

OP
OP
A

abishoff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
A

abishoff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
does JL or MTX make a stealth box for your truck? that is what I just wnet with
I looked on their websites and it doesn't say specifically but I'm pretty sure they both have something that others have used. I'm just not sure which ones.

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The crew cab silverado under seat box might... might fit, but the extended cab definitely wont. JL has the one that goes inside the console but that's it.

But I haven't seen any that are advertised to for sure fit under the xl seat

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have this OEM sub box for sale that came out of a 2002 Suburban. Only fits the long bodies. The short bodies have the same box, just a bit shorter from right to left. Fits a shallow mount 8" behind the rear cargo driver panel where the jack normally lives. @abishoff

1. 01-02 Suburban rear subwoofer box. Condition is excellent. 15766433 OEM.
NOTE: This box will not fit the shorter Tahoe/Yukon models. That box is smaller.
Speaker box dimensions are 13.20 in × 18.00 in × 13.40 in.

$100 shipped.

IMG_7543.JPG

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So after thinking about it. I think I'm going to try to build a downfire box that fits in right behind the 2nd row that fits in the large hole that's there. Should be easier to make and come up with more airspace and more mounting depth. I'm going to test it with 1 10. And if it does well then I will try 3-4 10s there.

Should at least be able to fit a few 8's there and be level with the cargo area floor. And still be able to fold the 2nd row.... we will see

Aaron_L

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So after thinking about it. I think I'm going to try to build a downfire box that fits in right behind the 2nd row that fits in the large hole that's there. Should be easier to make and come up with more airspace and more mounting depth. I'm going to test it with 1 10. And if it does well then I will try 3-4 10s there.

Should at least be able to fit a few 8's there and be level with the cargo area floor. And still be able to fold the 2nd row.... we will see
I've never thought about that, but it's an AWESOME idea! Now it's been in my head all day. I could see some 8's fitting in there pretty easily, but 10's or bigger would probably protrude under the seat a little bit. No biggie if it doesn't impede the seat folding. That space is pretty much useless anyways.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliteweapons