Yukon vs Denali vs Escalade center consoles?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
seven9st surfer

seven9st surfer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry for the slow response, been on the road for the last few days. Thanks for all the responses. I think I'm going to go with the original Yukon style and maybe do a custom wireless phone charger mod. If I don't like it, I'll just swap out the lid for an Escalade or Denali.

With that said, I just stopped by the dealership to get an extra key made, and when I went to leave, it wouldn't start. Same problem as after it was stolen, turn the key and everything dies; it doesn't even try to turn over. Also, "service 4WD" and the ABS light stay up. So, it's back in the shop again. Sucks.

Especially since I was going to use tomorrow to replace the oil and filter, transmission fluid, filter and pan, and add some Lucas Transmission Fix (it's been slipping like crazy since I got it back, it's never done that). I also have stereo parts ready to be installed.

20180530_105257.jpg

20180530_105407.jpg

20180530_105413.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeC