Yukon vs Denali vs Escalade center consoles?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

seven9st surfer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Long story short, the Yukon got stolen, gutted and dumped. Among the things they stole from the interior is the center console insert/lid. I ordered a replacement from eBay, but it arrived damaged, and I'm returning it. Now I'm wondering if I could change styles. Here's a picture of the new (damaged) part for reference:

20180724_132744.jpg

20180724_132802.jpg

Are the Escalade and Denali inserts and lids a direct fit? And if so, would the color match? My interior is "shale", I believe. Here are my RPO codes, which one is the interior color again?

20140427_203047.jpg

Thanks.

about20ninj45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, they are a direct swap, but im unsure of color u 8624 if your vehicle color, which i believe is white, not sure what the interior color is

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
Long story short, the Yukon got stolen, gutted and dumped. Among the things they stole from the interior is the center console insert/lid. I ordered a replacement from eBay, but it arrived damaged, and I'm returning it. Now I'm wondering if I could change styles. Here's a picture of the new (damaged) part for reference:

View attachment 203993

View attachment 203994

Are the Escalade and Denali inserts and lids a direct fit? And if so, would the color match? My interior is "shale", I believe. Here are my RPO codes, which one is the interior color again?

View attachment 203995

Thanks.

Your interior is 521, 522. Tan, tan/neutral.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your console piece looks identical to what’s on the console in my Denali. Only mine doesn’t have a pocket across the top like yours. It’s a flatish leather finished lid. And the Escalade ones are the same way. Don’t know if having that little pocket on top matters or not.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Your console piece looks identical to what’s on the console in my Denali. Only mine doesn’t have a pocket across the top like yours. It’s a flatish leather finished lid. And the Escalade ones are the same way. Don’t know if having that little pocket on top matters or not.
Doesn't matter what's on top of the lid, as long as the contours of the lids themselves are the same, they'll interchange.

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

View attachment 203993

View attachment 203994

View attachment 203995

Thanks.

Stinks about your Yukon getting gutted. Got pics of the damage?