Yukon Ultimate Order Updates

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MikeBoom

Reaction score
I’m planning on my recently ordered Denali not having the supposedly included wireless charger, so I’ve ordered a mount and charging attachment from ProClip that also allows me to view the phone’s screen (Presently I typically run ****** Live on the phone screen and Waze or Google maps on my nav screen).

I’ve used this brand before and they always provide excellent quality and fit.
84844B07-10E6-451F-B764-5FCCF7513FDB.jpeg

MikeBoom

Reaction score
I’m planning on my recently ordered Denali not having the supposedly included wireless charger, so I’ve ordered a mount and charging attachment from ProClip that also allows me to view the phone’s screen (Presently I typically run ****** Live on the phone screen and Waze or Google maps on my nav screen).

I’ve used this brand before and they always provide excellent quality and fit.
Apparently the board’s software doesn’t recognize that “E*cort” is a manufacturer of electronic devices, and not a code word for a woman of ill repute. As an administrator on a BMW motorcycle website, we’ve had to tweak this over time, so I don’t take it too personally. FYI, this is the app I was referring to….9C979B0C-7BA7-4955-A66F-6D8F1160365C.jpeg

OP
OP
Danimalx87

Danimalx87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Apparently the board’s software doesn’t recognize that “E*cort” is a manufacturer of electronic devices, and not a code word for a woman of ill repute. As an administrator on a BMW motorcycle website, we’ve had to tweak this over time, so I don’t take it too personally. FYI, this is the app I was referring to….View attachment 386176
LOL well now I'm wondering if there's an app that tracks the other kind :)

What type of phone mount do you attach to the bracket/ something like MagSafe or a QuadLock?

MikeBoom

Reaction score
LOL well now I'm wondering if there's an app that tracks the other kind :)

What type of phone mount do you attach to the bracket/ something like MagSafe or a QuadLock?
I’ve ordered their MagicMount charger, but you could mount a variety of chargers.

OP
OP
Danimalx87

Danimalx87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone else been unimpressed with the "wood" panel covering the cupholders and phone bay? Seems like paper thin veneer and will probably blister and rip the first time it gets touched by moisture.

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone else been unimpressed with the "wood" panel covering the cupholders and phone bay? Seems like paper thin veneer and will probably blister and rip the first time it gets touched by moisture.
Had mine since Feb. The finish on it is pretty good (beads water). Have not had any issues w/ it or the panels on the door, which are more likely to get wet when opening/closing door in rain...Mine looks factory new, and I have wiped it off a few times after spilling beverages on it.

OP
OP
Danimalx87

Danimalx87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well the Dealer messaged me yesterday saying my original order is in! It's a shorty without super cruise, in Titanium Rush Metallic. I don't know if the dollars are going to make sense trying to trade in this barely used XL but I'll at least go have a look this weekend.

MCMcBride

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a question for some of you more experienced GMC orderers, Is it permissible for me to put in an order for a Yukon XL Denali Ultimate at more than one dealer so I can increase my odds of getting an allocation and once I get get my first allocation, cancel the other orders? If so, is there a limit on how many dealers I can place the same order through and can they take orders over the phone?

zbad55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a question for some of you more experienced GMC orderers, Is it permissible for me to put in an order for a Yukon XL Denali Ultimate at more than one dealer so I can increase my odds of getting an allocation and once I get get my first allocation, cancel the other orders? If so, is there a limit on how many dealers I can place the same order through and can they take orders over the phone?
Well most dealers are charging for orders and some up to a $1,000 which could get expensive but they are refundable, just ask to make sure. Now you can put in as many orders as you like with different dealers but the bottom line is without any allocatins the order will go nowhere. There has been some talk of dealers taking orders (for a cost) knowing they will not be able to even get the vehicle and maybe have to bump it to a MY2024.

micsky

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Well, my ordering journey has ended today ...now begins the real fun, of learning what this vehicle can do!? Started the journey beginning of this year, where I was researching and learning as much as I can from all of you. Thanks to all of you I had reasonable expectations in the ordering process, so it wasn't too painful. Placed order Aug 2022, first Utlimate came in second week of October, but without super cruise ...that was a deal breaker ...which I told the dealer I wasn't expect it until 2023 (whatever "late availability" meant). However, pleasantly surprised that all new Ultimates build after Oct 12 now have SC ...so I waited! Come today, vehicle arrived at dealer two days ago! This one has everything I wanted ...but of course it has to be a Covid era vehicle without wireless charging. Oh well, I can fix that. She is going to take a lot to learn ...my first GM, truck like, vehicle!

IMG_2200.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu