Yukon Denali XL 2005 Aux cable

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

itsgoofy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi, I just bought a Yukon Denali XL today. 2005, non nav unit. I want to install an aux cable without doing any sort of fancy wiring or such as I am completely incompetent when it comes to wiring. I could bring it to a place but the local audio guys quoted me $450 ish to even get an aux cable in(said I need whole new aftermarket radio unit) which sounds insane.

What is the easiest way to get this done while keeping the factory radio setup? Thanks.

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
Hi, I just bought a Yukon Denali XL today. 2005, non nav unit. I want to install an aux cable without doing any sort of fancy wiring or such as I am completely incompetent when it comes to wiring. I could bring it to a place but the local audio guys quoted me $450 ish to even get an aux cable in(said I need whole new aftermarket radio unit) which sounds insane.

What is the easiest way to get this done while keeping the factory radio setup? Thanks.

Do you have XM?

OP
OP
I

itsgoofy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Great news. Just discovered the car has a tape deck. Ordered a tape deck adapter today, will be here tomorrow. Easy fix!

S33k3r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great news. Just discovered the car has a tape deck. Ordered a tape deck adapter today, will be here tomorrow. Easy fix!
You might want to get a head cleaner before sacrificing a tape deck adaptor to a dirty tape reader head.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ylwdogs