Yukon Denali ordered!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Chloe_21

Chloe_21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered Jan 14 - delivered May 5th.

They get here when they get here.

I got a lesson in patience from this experience, because I normally have none.

Be patient, I’ll wait for the one you ordered, so you get exactly what you want. In my case, it allowed me to save up a little more for the down stroke, instead of having to sell guns and other things to make my numbers work.

Rick
I have patience. :) I knew it was gonna be about six months from the time I ordered but I kind of got a little panicked when I heard that it might be a 22 because I don’t want my agreed-upon out the door price to go out the door. Lol.

I’m honestly hoping that by the time it comes It’ll still be a 21 and I’ll still get my OTD price. To be honest that’s all I care about is my agreed upon price. They can give me a 22 as long as they stick to my out the door price. Haha.

But no purchase agreement until they have a Vin number. Ugh.

RSConsulting

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
If the sliding console is not available I’ll do without. I guess I can figure that’s one less thing to go wrong. Lol.

I always go with the captain chairs, but I have no kids, I have a lot of dogs.

I’ve always wanted the full-size Escalade type SUV since I was in high school; this year remodel of the Yukon & the features it has was too good to pass up. :)

I special ordered the Denali with bench - for the dog - and I was thinking of maybe doing some limo/uber-black-xl/lyft-premier stuff - which works better with the bench (especially for a 90lb rottie). You can't get the slider with the bench, because people would be flipping the bench forward INTO the slider when it's back, and breaking it.

I kinda wanted the slider for additional space for seekrit stuff (backup firearm, etc.) - but I can live without it and much prefer the bench. the lowered floor in the rear (cargo area) may be easier for loading stuff - but lost 90% of the storage space under the cover. So I had to be one of those "organizer bin thingies" to carry the stuff that would normally go in an under-seat bin (in my last pickup) or rear storage compartments in previous SUV's (compressor, plug kit, cleaning supplies, vacuum, etc.).

Rick

OP
OP
Chloe_21

Chloe_21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I special ordered the Denali with bench - for the dog - and I was thinking of maybe doing some limo/uber-black-xl/lyft-premier stuff - which works better with the bench (especially for a 90lb rottie). You can't get the slider with the bench, because people would be flipping the bench forward INTO the slider when it's back, and breaking it.

I kinda wanted the slider for additional space for seekrit stuff (backup firearm, etc.) - but I can live without it and much prefer the bench. the lowered floor in the rear (cargo area) may be easier for loading stuff - but lost 90% of the storage space under the cover. So I had to be one of those "organizer bin thingies" to carry the stuff that would normally go in an under-seat bin (in my last pickup) or rear storage compartments in previous SUV's (compressor, plug kit, cleaning supplies, vacuum, etc.).

Rick
Nice.

I love captains chairs. Feels more spacious. To me anyways.

I was informed yesterday my order cannot go through due to the tech package:(

oh well. My order will sit a little longer then.

ARCTRUST

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello,

i’m new to this forum. I placed an order for the Yukon (Denali-summit white, 2WD, 6.2L, premium package & slide console) back on 4/14.

At first I was told 3-4 month wait, then was told 6 months due to allocation shortages.
I am on week 6, order is still in preliminary. So it’s going to be a long wait. :confused::cool:

I know premium package was on constraint but I have seen some denali’s come in here and there with the premium package, no sliding console. Currently, I’m waiting for one dealership to get back to me to see if the incoming ones are sold or not. The incoming one I’m looking at is satin steel metallic,4WD, premium package. Satin steel is my 2nd color choice and i don’t care for 4WD- we don’t get that kind of weather in SoCal. :p

Anyone else told they had a 6 month wait? Or waited for more than a month for GM to finally accept their order? I’ve seen one or two people on FB group having ordered many, many months ago - & one in February and neither of their orders have been accepted by GM just yet. :eek:
Waiting almost 8 months - Yukon Denali Ultimate Package - dealer says its waiting for his allocation with the Technology Package. He has one guy in front of me from September....UGGGHHHHH

ARCTRUST

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Nice.

I love captains chairs. Feels more spacious. To me anyways.

I was informed yesterday my order cannot go through due to the tech package:(

oh well. My order will sit a little longer then.
Ordered a bench too for our pup! Waiting 7 months almost 8. Good luck!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14