Yukon Denali cluster interchange

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

442scotty

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Does anyone know if a 2006 Yukon Denali cluster will work in a 2005 Yukon Denali?
I have to repair my 05 Cluster but I have an 06 cluster sitting around that I can send in (Dr speedometer) allowing me to keep driving in the meantime

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you should be able to, real easy to find out just pull your existing cluster out and look at the harness for that one and the one you have as a spare, if the harness is the same it will work, some years are different but only because they changed the harness

OP
OP

442scotty

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
you should be able to, real easy to find out just pull your existing cluster out and look at the harness for that one and the one you have as a spare, if the harness is the same it will work, some years are different but only because they changed the harness

True enough . In the time I spent making this thread I could have pulled it out

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It should work. Worked the other way around for my truck. I have a cluster out of a 2005 Escalade in my 2006 Denali xl and works just fine.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts