Yukon Denali Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Capital City

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Great looking ride! I added a read lift 2.5 to mine and put on some studded ice tires on for the Edmonton Winter. 33's just barely fit.IMG_1879[1].jpg
It has a Borla type S full exhaust. Roof rack for the carrier and regular maintenance

OP
OP
grantbgood

grantbgood

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Great looking ride! I added a read lift 2.5 to mine and put on some studded ice tires on for the Edmonton Winter. 33's just barely fit.View attachment 268922
It has a Borla type S full exhaust. Roof rack for the carrier and regular maintenance
Your ride looks awesome! Did you have to have the magnetic ride recalibrated while using the ready lift? I think that’s what I will go with is 33s however I would love 35s! How do you like the girls set up?

OP
OP
grantbgood

grantbgood

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Your ride looks awesome! Did you have to have the magnetic ride recalibrated while using the ready lift? I think that’s what I will go with is 33s however I would love 35s! How do you like the girls set up?
Borla set up*

OP
OP
grantbgood

grantbgood

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
How do you like the road noise now?
They are definitely louder than the stocks! They aren’t terrible though, I don’t know if this vehicle is better insulated than my past trucks. But I have also had Mud Grapplers, Federal MTs and Atturo MTs which were all extremely loud! I am glad it is not near as loud as those!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DamThatRiver24