Yukon carjacking aftermath

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

criswispi

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Chad so sorry to hear about the ride. Glad your wife is ok and hope that you are doing ok yourself. The truck was beautiful in photos and even moe in person you have always had nice rides cant wait to see the next chapter. I had heard about this on my way up to dallas to see family if you need anything let us know.

Chad, you know I will keep my eyes peeled for your wheels. I have already talked to a few shops to keep an eye out for them.

e-dub75

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
It's been almost a year since I've been on any Tahoe forums, and I have been thinking about you guys, but I was clicking around youtube and came across your vid about your vehicle and I just had to log in and share my condolences. Glad that your family is okay and glad that you have insurance to help you get started again but the fact of losing your truck and the work that you put into it is one of the worse feelings ever (i've been broken into twice). Sorry to hear about it man.

OP
OP
iwaslowr

iwaslowr

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Reaction score
Thanks again everyone.

just to bring a little humor to this, I guess your plate is true now. It was lower...

Actually, the IM LOWR plate stayed with the Silverado. The Yukon's plate was "excessive" abbreviated with what was available.... X SESEV

DSC00088.jpg

Last edited:

tx07tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just saw the pics that really sucks. I would be mad. Glad your wife is ok. Wish I could have seen your truck in its hay day. Its a real shame. People have no respect for other peoples things.

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok, I see in your sig that the wheels were found. Tell us all about it :)

zach2011

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I second that!

PLEASE do tell us because once i read that somewhere I've been itching to know the story.

BTW do you know if you're going to get another Yukon or what? How is that part being settled?

onebadrado

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im deeply sorry to see what they did to the vehicle.. but the welfare of your wife is worth more than any vehicle.. i hope she if doing making it through this like you are... and im also glad to hear that you have recovered the wheels...

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
you got the wheels back?????????????/

**** yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tell us how you were able to get em back INFO INFO INFO hahahaa

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu