Yukon carjacking aftermath

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

REAL TEXAS TAHOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man, I am glad that you and your family is OK because thati s first and foremost important. But your experience has taught us all a valuable lesson. Be aware of your surroundings. I know it's F*cked up that you work hard and are able to spend money on nice things but please be thankful that your family is OK. When I first pulled back into Waco after getting my 6's mounted up, I stopped by the local police department to follow up on a complaint that was filed (stalking ass women), the police office asked me if that was my truck, then he asked if I had my CHL (Concealed Handgun Liscense) I answered yes to both, then he said that my CHL will probably come in handy. I thought that was a f*cked up comment but after I thought about it and read your post, it may be true. No one thinks when they leave their house they will have to protect their family or their property because for most people that is not a common occurance. Fellow Forum reader, please be careful because there is always someone who wants what you got.

yukon07Artic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As of 11/23/09 only six sets of these Vellano VSK 26x10 inch chrome wheels with the 6x139.7 bolt pattern have ever been built and all sets may not be in the United States. Regardless of location, as of yesterday this was one of six sets in the entire world. If you see a set of these wheels for sale they may be the one's stolen from my Yukon so please call 911 and refer to the Austin, Tx. Police Department case number 09-3261708.[/B]
Here are some closeups of the wheels:
wheel2.jpg
IMG_1813.jpg
DSC03700.jpg

holy cow some sick wheels. im soo glad you recovered these

stevek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm want to buy a set of those, but I don't see the 6 spoke VSK's on their site?

macky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wow, the cars in their gallery are crazy. i gotta step my car game up.

alvilino

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know i am late, but i am a newbie. Glad you recovered your rims and happy your wife is safe. It sickens me that ppl work hard and this is what we get in return. After hearing this i will be forcing my wife to obtain a concealed weapons license. Once again man i am sorry and keep making haterz mad.

phileaglesfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I might not be a detective or something but shouldn't they be able to find who did the carjacking. If it wasn't the temp owner, who did he buy them from? They probably were not cheap for the temp owner. Police should solve the crime since it was a violent crime. I'm glad they recovered the wheels but I wouldn't mind getting these idiots off the street. I wouldn't be surprised if they have a history with the law.

Reaction score
Hey

Im not proud to say this but my Uncle is affiliated with which some might say(the mafia) they have their hands in everything, if there is something going on in the Florida, Georgia, Alamaba region he would know about it. I passed the word over and he said "he would do what he can do". The guys family but he still scares the $hit out of me. He's on my wife's family side so if I wrong my wife I most likely will end up some where not breathing.
It makes me sick to see what them Jack A$$es did to your Yuky. I hope you find them dum fooks and get a little justice for them destroying a master peice. Lets all take a moment of silence for one of the great that has fallen. Take Care man

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mont